Hello, Dear readers!
Did you miss me? Here I am with a very yummy recipe to share with you today ^_^
During my visits in the US last year, I’ve fallen in love with Asian food and the combinations it could bring. So ever since, I tried to recreate my own versions of Asian food at home, with the ingredients that I can find in our markets.
Today’s recipe is very easy to make, it requires only a few basic ingredients and it will be a great lunch or dinner for you and your loved ones.
Let’s get started!
You will need:
- Salt and Pepper
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic or Sesame Seeds
Steps to prepare:
- Cut your chicken into small pieces. Season it with salt and pepper, add a little bit of olive oil and marinate it for at least 10 minutes.
- Coat your chicken in some flour and fry it.
- In a separate saucepan, add a little bit of water, your sugar and honey. Melt this and then add the soy sauce. bring it to a boil and you’ll notice the sauce might be thickening a bit. This is caramelized sauce so keep it hot! (tip: you can add a little bit of flour if you want to make the sauce ticker)
- Once the chicken is ready or close to being ready, add the honey soy sauce and let it simmer together with the chicken for a few minutes, so that the flavours would combine.
- When it’s ready, get yourself a plate, serve the chicken and add some small bites of garlic (tip: it improves the taste). If you’re not a fan of garlic, add some fried sesame seeds. You can also combine this with some rice or a salad.
- Voila! Enjoy it!
PS: less is more so try not to make it too sweet, otherwise it will be pretty difficult to eat it.
I hope you give this recipe a try and like it. Looking forward to your comments! 😉